Hello GFM Junkies!
Yes that is a completely irrelevant yet uncontrollably irresistible image of our pup Melodious Funk.
Here’s an amazing (complete yet short) list of vendors that’ll be displaying a variety of goods at the market tomorrow:
– You Can’t Eat Bread? returns with gluten-free baked goods.
– Isa’s Restoratives will help cure this organizer’s nasty sneezes.
– Diane will offer baked goods of all sweet kinds.
– Jaime’s boiled peanuts will be served in paper bags and seasoned with spices. yum.
– Cafe Grumpy recently installed a roaster at their Greenpoint base and we are very proud to have their participation at GFM serving fresh coffee.
– Pumpkin & Honeybunny returns with homemade soda and custom printed cards.
– We fell in love with La Bella Torte‘s tiramisu last week. They’d better be bringing more tomorrow.
– Py-O-My presents her special mini pies.
– We can’t wait to taste Rugebite’s mediterranean spreads and rugelach. He might surprise us with others goodies.
– Keen-wah returns with their mind blowing quinoa based trail mix!
SEE YOU TOMORROW!!